深秋之葵下载站

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

【转载】四六级作文开头黄金句型

梵花坠影 发表于 2010-11-20 00:30:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
四六级作文开头黄金句型 1.先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述. e.g:[1]. "Knowledge is power."such is the remark made by Bacon.This remark has been shared by more and more people."Education is not complete with gradulation." Such is the opnion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opnion. 有人问了,“我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?”,很好办:编! 原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来的,包括我们欣赏的文章也是,所以尽管编,但是一定要听起来很有道理呦!而且没准将来我们就是名人呢!对吧? 经典句型:A proberb says," You are only young once."(适用于已记住的名言) 更多经典句型:As everyone knows, No one can deny that… 2.数字统计 要想更有说服力,就应该用实际的数字来说明。 原则上在议论文当中不应该出现虚假数字的,可是在考试的时候哪管那三七二十一,但编无妨,只要我有东西写就万事大吉了。 所以不妨试用下面的句型:According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation. 看起来这个数字文邹邹的,其实都是编造出来的, 下面随便几个主题我们都可以这样编造: Honesty 根据最近的一项统计调查显示,大学生向老师请假的理由当中78%都是假的。 Travel by Bike 根据最近的一项统计调查显示,85%的人在近距离旅行的时候首选的交通工具是自行车。 Youth 根据最近的一项统计调查显示,在某个大学,学生的课余时间的70%都是在休闲娱乐。 Five-day Work Week Better than Six-day Work? 根据最近的一项统计调查显示,98%的人同意每周五天工作日。 更多句型:A recent statistics shows that … 3.先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法,适用于有争议性的主题. 例如[1]. When asked about... the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that...But I think/view a bit differently. [2]. When it comes to..., some people bielive that... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true . There is probably some truth in both arguements/statements, but (I tend to the profer/latter...) [3]. Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that...They claim/believe/argue that...But I wonder/doubt whether... 4.通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点. e.g:[1]. For years,...had been viewed as... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing..., people... 5.先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题. e.g:[1]. Once in (a newspaper), I read of/learnt.... The phenemenon of... has aroused public concern. [2]. I have a friend who... Should he...? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life. 6.先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 12:16