收藏本站

深秋之葵下载站

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

VA《Hit Man Returns:David Foster And Friends》2011/03/01[115 59MB]

专辑歌手:VA 专辑名称:Hit Man Returns:David Foster And Friends 发行日期:2011年03月01日 专辑类型:Pop 专辑语言:英语 专辑介绍: Hitman Returns was filmed before a sold out crowd last year at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The lineup of talent, lead by Foster as maestro of ceremonies, includes performances by Seal, Donna Summer, Martina McBride, Earth, Wind & Fire, Natalie Cole, Ruben Studdard, All-4-One,'Glee' star Charice, Chaka Khan, Jackie Evancho, Lara Fabian and other artists whose careers have been touched by Foster, a 15-time Grammy winning producer and songwriter. The first David Foster & Friends Hitman Show on PBS was one of the highest rated pledge shows of the last decade and was viewed by millions of fans. 'This turned out to be one incredible show. I was thrilled to be able to get some of my very favorites on this go round who weren't free last time out, including Earth, Wind & Fire and Chaka Khan. There were so many magic moments that night. I'm especially proud of the terrific combinations of talent including a medley with Chaka, Seal and Michael Bolton, a breathtaking duet with Natalie Cole and Ruben Studdard and a standout performance by Charice, Ne-Yo and Robert Randolph. And of course, accompanying the great Donna Summer on keyboards for 'Last Dance' brought me right back into the studio when we first recorded the song,' commented Foster about the show. David Foster's four decade career includes writing and producing with a who's-who in music including Whitney Houston, Barbra Streisand, Michael Buble', Josh Groban, Jennifer Holiday, Natalie Cole, Kenny Loggins, Madonna, Michael Jackson, George Harrison, Diana Ross, Sonny & Cher, Rod Stewart and scores of others. The Hitman also discovered, signed and produced Michael Buble' and Josh Groban, whose CDs have sold well over 20 million copies apiece. He is currently producing 'America's Got Talent' runner up - 10 year old Jackie Evancho, as well as writing a Broadway musical about Betty Boop. The success of the Foster & Friends franchise also includes sold out tours around the world. 从Skylark合唱团的一员到单独飞闯天下;由一名键盘乐器手到集歌手、词曲作家、编曲家、超级制作人于一身的全方位艺人─David Foster(大卫佛斯特)的成功,正如他指尖滑出的有情音符一样,缓缓地走出了人们生活之中。   西洋音乐教父David Foster(大卫佛斯特),跨越四个流行年代,纵横西洋乐坛36年,数不尽次数的音乐奖项提名,荣获15次葛莱美音乐创作奖项丶包括三次“年度制作人奖”的肯定,天王丶天后丶天团指定合作的超级制作人丶其“点石为金”的能力更是让众多乐坛新人所期望,凡举能被他点名合作的对象,肯定飞黄腾达,名列殿堂级人物。 这张专辑是一张现场版专辑,由和David Foster合作过的很多著名歌星演绎。比如在欧美乐迷的心中却有着至高无上的地位的Donna Summer、比利时裔著名法语歌后拉菲比安Lara Fabian等。 专辑曲目: 1. Medley: In the Stone/September 2. Forever 3. Medley: When a Man Loves a Woman/It’s a Man’s World 4. We’ve Got Tonight 5. Medley: I Can Love You Like That/I Swear 6. Pie Jesu 7. Caruso 8. Medley: Unbreak My Heart/Crazy/On The Radio 9. Home 10. Through the Fire 11. Dream Weaver
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
congsh0920 发表于 2011-3-26 14:51:23 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
walauu 发表于 2011-4-6 22:58:46 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
coca 发表于 2011-4-16 13:26:51 | 只看该作者
来看看吧
andylow1703 发表于 2011-4-17 01:39:12 | 只看该作者
顶一个...超好听的说...=]
李小七 发表于 2011-4-17 13:47:57 | 只看该作者
哦。太好了还有音乐
yellow8224 发表于 2011-4-23 11:13:45 | 只看该作者