收藏本站

深秋之葵下载站

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

4.10 Hollywood Undead《American Tragedy(iTunesDeluxeEdition)》 [115 177MB]

专辑歌手:Hollywood Undead 专辑名称:American Tragedy [iTunes Deluxe Edition] 发行日期:2011年04月05日 专辑类型:Alternative Rock, Rapcore, Hip-Hop 专辑语言:英语 音频格式:320k mp3 公司厂牌:A&M Records 专辑介绍: 在广大乐迷的千呼万唤之下,Hollywood Undead的新专辑终于露出水面,这次所带来的音乐依然强劲有力,而你所做的不仅是排着队手捧钞票迎接它的到来,Hollywood Undead更需要身为歌迷的你为他们呐喊与尖叫,让我们一起嗨翻天吧。 引用 Hollywood Undead will return on March 15th with their second album, the ominously titled American Tragedy. The album is the follow up to their controversial but massively successful Gold-selling debut, Swan Songs, which spent 53 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Top 200 Album chart. So it was selling well for a year and a week! Hollywood Undead's first single from the album, "Hear Me Now" is at radio now. "Been a long time, were out of the studio, done recording, beat the shit out of ourselves to make sure our second record is better than our first," said J-Dog. "It was hard but we finally finished it and we're excited our first track is out there." The group is an explosive cocktail of hip hop, rock and metal, forging an alternative style that carved out a loyal and die-hard fan base since their debut on the LA scene in 2005. They craft incisive, sharp and sarcastic raps that slash the jugular of mainstream pop culture. Donning individual masks, Hollywood Undead possess a dark aesthetic that's connected to their hometown's depravity. Hollywood Undead是一支从好莱坞贫民窟走出来的乐队,05年建队时有7人,后shady jeff 退出,现为6人乐队。成员均戴着面具,以掩饰他们的真实身份。他们的音乐糅合了hip hop, emo 和metal风格,以吼叫嗓音+和谐的吉他旋律+快节奏的riff让人为之振奋,拖着情绪朋克和鞭笞金属的小影子,深受人们的喜爱。 专辑曲目: 01. Been To Hell 02. Apologize 03. Comin' In Hot 04. My Town 05. I Don't Wanna Die 06. Hear Me Now 07. Gangsta Sexy 08. Glory 09. Lights Out 10. Coming Back Down 11. Bullet 12. Levitate 13. Pour Me 14. Tendencies 15. Mother Murder 16. Lump Your Head 17. Le Deux 18. S.C.A.V.A. 19. Street Dreams (iTunes Bonus Track) 20. Apologize (Instrumental) [iTunes Pre-Order Exclusive Bonus Track] 21. Comin’ In Hot (Instrumental) [iTunes Pre-Order Exclusive Bonus Track] Digital Booklet - American Tragedy.pdf 歌曲试听: 02. Apologize 此链接已失效请勿点击 /file/t8ae6daf0c
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 04:42