收藏本站

深秋之葵下载站

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

Sondre Lerche《Sondre Lerche》2011/06/07[115 75MB]

专辑歌手:Sondre Lerche 专辑名称:Sondre Lerche 发行日期:2011年06月07日 专辑类型:Indie 专辑语言:英语 音频格式:256k mp3 公司厂牌:Mona 专辑介绍: Sondre Lerche took six albums to get to the all-serious self-titled record, so you know this is the one that has to make some money. Less cynically, he got lazy: as he told New York, "I woke up from this dream one day and I had the perfect title, but I couldn't remember it. I'm not going to settle for anything but that title, and if I can't have it, it'll be a self-titled album." Right on. A more subtle attempt than his previous efforts, which experimented with genres like bossa nova, jazz and psych, Sondre Lerche is the singer's first since he moved to Brooklyn from his hometown of Bergen, Norway. Keep that in mind, as he also told New York, "[The record] is, for better or worse, how things feel at this point in my life." Sondre Lerche具有天生的敏锐,善于在一把吉他上捕捉最动人的旋律,录音室音效对他不过是后天的锦上添花。他在作曲时就要求所有的歌曲从头至尾都可以在吉他上演奏,所以他可以抄起一把吉他,就去演奏现场。 而且,不管多么复杂的潮流的反潮流的音效,如果自己觉得不好听,宁可不要,反过来呢,只嫌太少。Sondre这个小家伙在音乐手段上是个杂家,但懂得取舍。这样的人,可谓聪明的天才。 一个诡异的甜蜜,一个佣懒的娴静。 专辑曲目: 01. Ricochet 02. Private Caller 03. Red Flags 04. Go Right Ahead 05. Coliseum Town 06. Nevermind The Typos 07. Domino 08. Living Dangerously 09. Tied Up To The Tide 10. When the River 歌曲试听: 03. Red Flags http://storage.live.com/items/5D59ADFDF92FA4B!126?filename=03%20Red%20Flags.mp3 下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
小黄蜂G 发表于 2011-8-5 23:38:53 | 只看该作者
找了好久好久 如果这里能下到的话真是太感谢了!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 02:31