ALBUM: Golden  
SOURCE: CD           

RIP DATE: 2013-05-02      TOTAL TRACKS: 12  PLAYTIME: 00:43:53
STREET DATE: 2013-05-07

RLS TYPE: Normal release
BITRATE: VBRkbit av       GENRE: Country  
CBR/VBR?: VBR          LABEL: Capitol Records  
SIZE: 82.66 megs

2011年五座葛莱美奖,当届葛莱美最大赢家 Lady Antebellum,2013全新专辑<Golden>!

2006年夏天,三位志同道合的年轻人,凭着一股对音乐的执着,女主唱Hillary Scott、男主唱Charles Kelley(领队)、吉他/键盘手Dave Haywood(吉他,钢琴,曼陀林演奏),在美国田纳西州乡村音乐重镇纳许维尔Nashville组成了“Lady Antebellum”(战前女神,怀旧女郎)。
2007三人首次出击,作为特邀团队和新世纪音乐教父Jim Brickman合作了单曲《Never Alone》,在美国告示牌成人抒情榜意外创下佳绩,让初露头角的三人备受注目,有了好的开始。
签入Capitol Records的Lady Antebellum,发行了属于他们自己的首支单曲《Love Don't Live Here》,这首歌在2008年5月美国告示牌的热门乡村单曲榜,创下Top3的表现,隔年推出的单曲《Lookin'For A Good Time》也有Top 11的记录。Lady Antebellum发行的首张同名专辑《Lady Antebellum》,首周销量高达43000张(总销量仅美国已突破一百万张),空降美国告示牌乡村榜冠军,以及流行专辑榜Top 4,在短时间内大破金唱片。专辑包含歌曲“Love Don’t Live Here”,“Lookin' for a Good Time” 和“I Run to You” 等,其中“I Run to You”在2009年成为该乐团的最受欢迎单曲。
2009年8月,团队发行了他们的第四首单曲,“Need You Now”,该首歌曲获得了最热乡村音乐排行榜的第50名,成为他们的第二支第一名单曲,也是LA的第二首最受欢迎单曲。2009年11月28日,以“Need You Now”为主打单曲的第二张专辑《Need You Now》开始制作,并于2010年1月26日正式发行。第二主打单曲“American Honey”于2010年1月11日在广播中发行。
第53届格莱美音乐奖的颁奖盛典上,Lady Antebellum 一共拿到了包括年度最佳单曲、年度最佳制作、最佳乡村专辑、最佳乡村组合、最佳乡村歌曲在内的共五个奖项,成为当届格莱美音乐奖获奖最多的音乐人。
2011年5月,Lady Antebellum发布了自己的全新单曲《Just a kiss》,并且首周便空降美国Billboard榜的第7名。9月,新专辑《Own the Night》在全球同步发行

For Seven-time GRAMMY winning trio Lady Antebellum, their upcoming fourth Capitol Records Nashville release GOLDEN out May 7 was figuratively and literally borne on the move.

The harmony-based trio and its sizeable fan base bonded heavily during the band s headlining Own The Night World Tour an over-sized road trip, if there ever was one. The shows themselves were inspirational. But so was the time offstage. Lady A made a point of experimenting and creating with its road band as the one-nighters and the miles of travel piled up. That behind-the-scenes interaction inspired much of the music on GOLDEN, an instantly infectious project in which Lady A discovered new edges for its already successful foundation.

We were just kind of in that live show mindset for this album, said Lady A s Dave Haywood. We had that perspective of being on a tour and having seen what translates in an arena. We have a better idea what kind of songs are so relatable where it shakes everybody like, Oh, my God, I ve totally been there.

Every band I love that s been here for a long time has reinvented itself in some way, added Charles Kelley. There s a balance to it. I get a little annoyed when people reinvent themselves too much because there s a reason people fell in love with you in the first place, but I think it s important not to regurgitate the same stuff over and over again.

Lady Antebellum s familiar, established blend remains firmly intact, but there s a sense of renewal about it, too. Lady A and veteran producer Paul Worley return as co-producers on GOLDEN, a reinvented version of Lady A that s familiar but simultaneously unlike any of its predecessors. It s an achievement that comes from the band s journey, and from its willingness to risk. Downtown, GOLDEN s funky lead single, first announced the new direction in January. The band gave it an energetic, playful performance with a noticeably cleaner production than the previous album. The recording uses fewer instruments each of them framed distinctly in the sound and Scott delivers the lead vocal with a full-on attitude that s never been completely realized in previous recordings.

We embraced risk, noted Hillary Scott. When you are pushing yourself to not go back to the same well, you re gonna come up with something different, or you ll find songs that are different. And that s what happened on this album.

In some ways, GOLDEN also reaffirms the very beginnings of Lady Antebellum. The project focuses on deft songwriting and fresh uses of their talents, which was at the heart of what drew them together in the first place. In the end, the mix of their road experiences, songwriting and challenging outside songs adds a brightness to the album that s reflected in the GOLDEN title.

专辑曲目:

1.  Get To Me                                                  
  2.  Goodbye Town                                                
  3.  Nothin Like The First Time                                    
  4.  Downtown                                               
  5.  Better Off Now (That Youre Gone)                           
  6.  It Aint Pretty                                            
  7.  Cant Stand The Rain                                       
  8.  Golden                                                   
  9.  Long Teenage Goodbye                                      
  10. All For Love                                             
  11. Better Man